Summer in Japan

18:00


Japan is charming, original, and unique. Travelling to Japan is a whole another level of experience. From the theme parks, food, scenery, all makes me think: YES, this is the finest. And the most important, the people, they are so friendly and humble. They greet you politely (you know when you go to a new country and get scolded by rude people all the time, not good at all). I just feel so grateful to be able to experience all of this, so grateful. I hope you don't mind scrolling through almost a hundred photos in this post. I'm sorry they're a little messy because we were running all the time to catch up our schedule. Japan, you do me good.


THE HIGHLIGHTS! Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios (a.k.a dream comes true).



"WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE OPEN THEIR HEARTS?"...
"THEY GET BETTER."

HARUKI MURAKAMI, NORWEGIAN WOOD



LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic